Re: [OM] F280 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:24:03 -1000
How do you set the 280F flash on an OM2n?
I tried it today in all settings but can't get it to fire.
Dan

I like that ability, too, but otherwise the F280 is inferior to the T32:
less power, less wide angle covering, no ability to bounce without a
cord
and no "normal auto" function to use with slower speeds to balance flash
with ambience light.

I normally have to bring both the F280 and the T32 along with me to get
the
flexibility I want, which is a drag.

Olympus had the edge flash wise, when the OM 4 T and the F280 were
released.
Now the other brands are far ahead flashwise, alas, as their flash
systems
can do much more.

Regards, Lars