Re: [OM] E1... So what can we really expect?

Subject: Re: [OM] E1... So what can we really expect?
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:53:09 +0200
Hi,

> http://www.dp-now.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.pl/read/10359

Thanks! This is exactly the kind of brief overview I was looking for. Sounds
very, very nice. Wow, if this is the "OM-1 of the E-line", imagine what the
OM-4Ti equivalent of the E-line will be like!

> nice but the price..:((((

Yessssss.... How much will the damage be? I'm afraid to look, as I'm quite
positive that for now it will be well out of my league, but someday I'll get
something from this line, unless for some freak reason it is dropped and/or
a much better system comes along.

As for my father: it seems he doesn't really want to go the SLR way. He
likes the Camedia 350 Zoom he has and he'd simply like to take a look at
fancier digital point and shoots. The Camedia 5050 has been mentioned to me,
so I'm looking a bit at that one as well.

Cheers!
Olafo