[OM] an Albert intervention

Subject: [OM] an Albert intervention
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:19:22 -0500
Albert,

If you're looking for low-light handheld results, 35 is the answer. Not only
do you have faster lenses, but also a wealth of film options unheard of in
120.

Now, I shoot a lot of MF, and a lot of that hand-held, so I'm somewhere
between you and Tom, and I think MF has a lot of advantages, but not low
light work.

If I was looking there, and I wasn't happy with the OM and one of the fast
lenses, I would consider one of the new Voightlander RF's.

Bill Pearce