Re: [OM] an Albert intervention

Subject: Re: [OM] an Albert intervention
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:17:04 +0800
C.H.Ling-Accura wrote:

So, one must buy a E-1 when seeing these!

http://digitalcamera.impress.co.jp/03_09/tokuho/03095403.jpg
http://digitalcamera.impress.co.jp/03_09/tokuho/03095402.jpg
http://digitalcamera.impress.co.jp/03_09/tokuho/03095401.jpg

C.H.Ling

Seriously... A digital SLR would be great.. but right now, the market is WAY too volatile.. I'd seriously consider it though, since that would still make me a Zuikoholic.. ;-)

The E-1 does not have an orientation sensor??? That's HORRIBLE!! One of the biggest pains in the rear I have found is having to reorient pics..

The pics look smooth and noiseless to me, as to a lot of magazines who've pretested it.. What is the complaints? Also, it seems the new Zuiko's have solved the CA problems..

Albert