[OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:59:17 +0800
I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other than their OM.

So I was wondering, do you have:

1)  Digital

2)  Medium Format

3)  Large Format

4)  Another 35mm system

As you probably all know, and are bored to death with it, I was going to plot down and get a medium format, but the (conflicting) advice of those around me, have told me I'll be happier with digital as a suppliment, as if I don't do 8x10's often, medium format doesn't buy me all that much, where as digital, instant review and endless adjustments is a better road to take..

And no, none of them will replace my OM. I love my OM, and what's more, it's paid for..

I'd love a digital SLR (and I'd like it to be another Olympus as well) but from the cost and quality I see, not really an option right now.

Thanks.
Albert.

(And people, what is up with being rude on this list lately? A simple "I respectfully disagree" is just fine. No need to make this into a C*non list)