Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Sep 2003 20:57:57 -0500
>>> On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:59:17 +0800, Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

 a> I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other
 a> than their OM.

 a> So I was wondering, do you have:

 a> 1)  Digital

No

 a> 2)  Medium Format

No

 a> 3)  Large Format

No

 a> 4)  Another 35mm system

No

I fell in love with OM when I first touched my friend's OM-2n back in
about '82 and OM is just about all I've had since then. I did buy one
Olympus P&S zoom, I can't even remember which one it was. I hated it,
the autofocus was a pinpoint in the dead center of the frame and was
really messing with my composition instincts because I ended up
putting whatever I wanted in focus in the center of the image. Anyway,
I gave it to my wife when she moved out. So all I have left is OM.

Johnie