Re: [OM] E-20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] E-20 Question
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:40:10 -0400
If you have used one, I understand your motivation! At the beginning of the summer I had the opportunity to use one for a week while I worked for a newspaper. I came home very impressed with it and started wondering how I could manage to afford one.

I was not impressed with the weight of the camera and battery pack. It compared to my 4T with T20 on top and the T32 on the bracket. It would shoot all day on that one external battery though. I was impressed with the contrast and saturation of the photos when I was shooting available light indoors where the only light was through windows. Yet, there was no problem shooting outside because I didn't have to change film!

I found the camera extemely easy to use, but would not begin to feel I had figured out all it could do. I was having a hard time adjusting to shooting lots of photos rather than focusing on a few quality ones. I have always shot this way to save $$, but with digital, the only savings would be of the battery.

Gregg

I'm thinking of selling/trading my OM4T and accessories for an E-20 digital camera. I'm new to this list and if there is someone on this list who has one, please give me your opinions. I want to know the bad as well as the good.

What are your opinions of such a deal? I have no problems with the OM4T, it's a great camera. I'm just thinking that I would be able to take more pictures if I didn't have to pay for film and processing.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Greg