Re: [OM] Back on vacation, on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] Back on vacation, on topic
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:25:04 -0400
Moose wrote:
Puuleeezze, not Ohio! ;-)  My psychic says it would be bad for my aura. :-)

It's possible I got somewhere around there in one of my earlier incarnations a few hunderd years ago as a medicine man.

I found out last week that my family moved from about 40 miles from where I now live in North Carolina to Darke County, OH a little after Daniel Boone "civilized" the area. Fortunatly for me, by the time I came along 270 yrs later, they had moved again.

BTW, I never considered the Bay area as Northern California!

gregg