RE: [OM] E-20 Question

Subject: RE: [OM] E-20 Question
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:30:21 -0700
-----Original Message-----
>From: Greg Chapman
>Subject: [OM] E-20 Question
>

>I'm thinking of selling/trading my OM4T and accessories for an
>E-20 digital
>camera. I'm new to this list and if there is someone on this
>list who has
>one, please give me your opinions. I want to know the bad as
>well as the good.

Greg;
Welcome to the list.  You'll get lots of input from list E-10/20 owners, I'm
sure.  In that I'm not one of them, I can't comment.
As to helping you with funding your move by selling your 4T plus
accessories, now that's another story.

OT question... Your email address, the @basssax.com;  are we to infer from
this that there's yet another musician amongst us?

Anyway, welcome once again,
Jim, fellow Zuikoholic and 'musician' (low brass fanatic).