[OM] another reason to love OM

Subject: [OM] another reason to love OM
From: "KathyD" <fishfan@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:22:39 -0500
The hummingbirds are particularly aggressive this year.  They are flocking
to the feeder, within 10 feet of our dining room window.

There's a big chest high box from our new freezer in front of the window
(we'll throw it out, but the cats are using it for bird watching right now)

I placed my OM2 with the 135 on the box.  Next to it I placed the EOS with
the zoom.  The time it took to focus the EOS (and in one case, turn it on)
made quick photos impossible.  With the OM, I could just leave it and go
about my chores.  When I saw a hummingbird, I could grab, flick on the meter
(although I had it pre-set), quick fine-focus and shoot.

Back to birding.

kathyD