RE: [OM] Short servay

Subject: RE: [OM] Short servay
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:13:16 -0400
Cc: "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi B. D.,
English as you probably sensed, is a second ( actually third ) language for
me and I often have been wrong, but this time I am pretty sure that it
sounds like the former.
My reasoning (naive as it is..) goes like this:
To me, what he is saying is that Nikkion has the fix, but Olympus offers the
complete solution (keep in mind that this article targets the advanced
amateurs/pros, I am neither, the reason I understand what he says is this
list...).  He's been a die hard Nikion fan all his life and it would take an
exceptional product from a competitor for him to acknoledge...keep in mind,
he does not mention even once Canions...or any other (who also has the
fix)and I think he would not stupidly advise someone very familiar with
photographic tools to buy a lens from another system, just for a particular
application. I do not think I would take him seriously in this case.
Sorry, I am in digest mode and cannot follow the discussion in real time.

Boris Grigorov

Avionics System Engineer
RAH-66 Comanche

Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation