RE:[OM] Short servay

Subject: RE:[OM] Short servay
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:49:13 -0400
I just skimmed through the article.  This company appears to think that I
have super powers...the amount of work left on my desk while on vacation...
Yes, he does appear to promote Nikion (I know I mispelled it) gear
throughout the article.  The only other brand recommenced is Olympus.  No
other brand is even mentioned, but there is a table at the end in which he
compares lenses from different manufacturers.  The 50-200mm from the digital
line is there.
Here is what he said:

Buy a wider, specially designed wide-angle lens, such as Nikion's new12-24mm
DX lens or lenses in Olympus new D-SLR line.  Nikion's lens is designed to
take advantage of the smaller CCD size.  Olympus new line has lenses all
designed with the CCD in mind.

A Nikion promoter recommends changing the entire system, it must be good...

Boris Grigorov

Avionics System Engineer
RAH-66 Comanche

Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation