[OM] Short servay

Subject: [OM] Short servay
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:19:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Anyone knows who B. Moose Peterson is?
B.
P.S.  The reason I askdt was, because he wrote an article in Outdoor
Photographer called ?redefining our understanding about focal length?.  He
recommends the Olympus digital system for professional photography, but one
easily can read between the lines that this is the ultimate tool at
present?according to him.  I do not know anything about him, but if he is
really an authority, Oly may have hit a home run amongst professionals