Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:58:53 -0400
Hi there Moose,

Thanks that is what I thought.

As to the fred42 thing. Well that goes back to my first email address at
Compuserve in '95. I picked fred as I didn't like my name much back then
(pretty flaky as excuse but hey I was younger then). And 42 comes not from
there being 41 other fred's before me but rather the answer to the great
question of life...

Now is there anyone who can satisfy my curiosity regarding the meter auto
diaphragm mechanism operation?

Dan.