Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:30:28 -0700
It's easier than you think. Just turn on the meter to manual. Stop down
the lens. Adjust your f stop and shutter speed to get what you want.
Leave the aperture at the same setting when you take the picture. Pretty
much all ttl metering in manual mode is the same. The only thing to
watch out for is light coming through your eyepiece, especially if you
wear glasses.
-jeff