RE: [OM] OT Krispy Kreams- the prequel.

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Krispy Kreams- the prequel.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
>Maybe now we should take up which is better, White Castles or
>Krystals.  Of course, the answer is Krystals...

NOT!!!!  K-burgers are too salty and bready.

Best part of White Castles is that we can buy them in bulk at
our local Aldi store.  Otherwise, the nearest WC is 300 miles
away.  6 of these for lunch/supper will clear you out.  But,
you'll get no more than 90 seconds warning beforehand.

OM content:  These "hamburgers" are about the size of a Zuiko
40/2.  An Olympus lenscap is larger than the meat patty.

AG