Re: [OM] RF polarisers

Subject: Re: [OM] RF polarisers
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:39:33 +1000
Another thought, could you get a really big step-up ring with a notch
removed for the viewfinder so that you could see the effect.

Andrew "frugal" Dacey

Yes - that's the approach used by the filter adapter on the CosVoigt 12mm Ultra Heliar - haven't had the chance to work on that yet - I don't have a 77mm pola lying around :) - saving for a centre grad anyway :( You'd need to get fairly extreme stepping - something like a 46-82 isn't going to be easy! I had enough trouble finding 39-49mm down here until I found a nice guy in Pittsburg...
AndrewF