[OM] Results of my trip

Subject: [OM] Results of my trip
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:34:33 +0800
Well, I'm going to drop the film off today, and so I haven't seen the results yet, but they should be beautiful. The air was crystal clear, the rain that was suppose to be there, didn't appear. It followed the tail of a typhoon, and so the sky was shining, and the water was very clear as well. I was at the North East corner of Taiwan it was just beautiful.

I ended the 2 day trip with 11 rolls..

One of the things that just made me happy was the fact that I own a polarizer... Rotating it, I was amazed how much reflection it cut, the water became see-through, and the colors for the sky and water became stunning... If I did my part correctly, the pictures I took this weekend, should put most of the postcards there to shame.

I can't wait to see the results!! Some people say this is the advantage of digital, instant feedback to confirm if you've got the shot; but one thing I do like also, is the anticipation!!

I saw a few Leica's on the trail when I was hiking.. How do you (easily) PL a RF style camera??? Or do you not?? I think my pictures would have been washed out if not for a PL filter..

I'll post them when I get them developed..

Albert