[OM] Sun Rise Question

Subject: [OM] Sun Rise Question
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:29:52 +0800
So on my trip, I was at the North East most corner of Taiwan.

We woke up at 4am, to await the sunrise.. I was excited!! Camera? Check. Tripod? Check. Where do I meter????

The top part and the bottom part were over 2 stops in difference... So I meter for the average?? I was scratching my head, cursing at myself for not reading enough on the subject..

And so I went to the ol' stand-by..

BRACKET the HELL out of the it!! So I went at least 2 stops in both direction, in 1/2 stops. That said...

What should I do in that kind of situation? I'm hoping someone will share their knowledge with me..

Albert