Re: [OM]SS4000 vs. Nikon, was Minolta 5400

Subject: Re: [OM]SS4000 vs. Nikon, was Minolta 5400
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:52:13 -0400
Well, it's about 50 cents per gig and 126GB was an artificial hardware
limit, not Windows, and is not a limitation of any recent machine. It's
fairly easy to overcome in older machines too.

As for indexing, well, I don't have a good system yet. The negs I keep
rolled up and in canisters, which probably isn't good either.

Tom