Re: [OM] Minolta 5400, was CH Ling's Portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Minolta 5400, was CH Ling's Portrait shots
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:38:02 -0700
The infrared channel is what makes ICE work. If the scanner has an
infrared channel, I can not imagine it doesn't have software to use it.

Bill, I think I am missing something ... are you saying that the only
reason you would buy a 4000ED vs. a flat bed scanner is because of the
roll film feeder?
-jeff