Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..

Subject: Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:50:44 -0700
Albert,

Yes, you are essentially correct. The wider lattitude of print film gives you more room for error, so if you can get good slide exposures, you should have no problems with color print film.

Jim

Albert wrote:

Jim,

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I'll try that.. A good slide shooter will be a great print shooter, but not visa versa right? So I should keep shooting slide, and do some bracketing.. and start learning. OK... I can handle that. Guess I'm going to shoot all slide from now on..

Albert