Re: [OM] Re: An opinion...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: An opinion...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:34:48 -0700
I agree. Special agreement and small caveat follow.

Moose

Mickey Trageser wrote:

Perhaps it would be helpful if we had a FAQ to explain how to search the
archives.

Great idea! Who wants to write it? Who wants to put it on their site? Maybe even on the Olympuslist site?

I don't care if someone mentions N____, C____ or F___ without the silly
astericks.

I thought the same thing, but was told that is is to lower our profile to search engines looking for info on those other brands. Seemed to make sense to me, so I follow the practice, not because I am so sensitive, or believe other listees are so sensitive, as to be offended by such names spelled out properly.