RE: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash

Subject: RE: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:41:05 -0600
Australia may have some tax problems but some of the population is trying
very hard to uphold the tradition of excellence in alcohol consumption. I
saw on the news that a women charged with drunk driving had a blood alcohol
level of 0.4 percent. That was reported to be 8 times the legal limit. Since
most people would be dead at 0.5 percent, the report concluded that the lady
must be a seasoned consumer. If she has some Oly equipment it might be a
good time to make a deal. /jim