Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:55:13 -0700
There used to be a couple of good example web pages showing results with different Oly macro flashes. Of the 2 I had bookmarked, 1 seems to have vanished. The other is <http://www.dentontaylor.com/watch.htm>. One non-Oly example is here <http://www.dcresource.com/Ringflash/ringflash_review.html>

Moose

Chris Barker wrote:

Good points Moose, and well presented ;-). Another possibility is the "art panel" which seems to be catching on - a sort of flat panel flash that I saw (among other places) on the Speed Graphic site (www.speedgraphic.co.uk - you have to download a .pdf file to see it in the macro area). But that would lack a modelling light as well ...

I have always fancied a ring flash, but I could never find one when I had enough money to afford one. Even the Sunpak one is pretty pricey.