Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash
From: Michael and Elizabeth <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:45:36 +1000
 Manfrotto make a twin macro bracket that is still available,  about $40.00.
The camera mounts to the bracket center piece and there are two adjustable
arms to hold the flash heads.  There are lots of adjustments to allow
various settings.   Not as easy to use as a T28 but it is an alternative.

Michael.