Re: [OM] ( OM ) Inkjet printers

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Inkjet printers
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:07:38 +0100
I do too.

One corridor (hang on, I have only one corridor) has 2 A3 prints hanging - one Gairloch in Scotland, one of the Alhambra and new moon. These were both Provia with an OM4.

If I let them dry before putting them next to glass, the prints are indistinguishable from photo prints.

I might have a go with the "joiners" Tom...

Chris