[OM] Return of the Moose

Subject: [OM] Return of the Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:02:15 -0700
Due to unavoidable cirucmstances beyond my control, I've been off the list for about 9 days. The first 7or so because of the necessity of taking care of my mother with a health problem - she's doing well now. The last part was wading through 1000+ posts.

Pretty exciting while I was gone. I guess a close and retrograde Mars affects Zuikoholics too! Some impressions from reading a weeks+ of posts:

As with other foods, bagels vary considerably by location and maker and prefferences vary widely amoung consumers of bagels. Tastes vary, as with everything in life; what a surprise ;-)

Letting confused synapses (and rock fever?) loose can be dangerous, but recovery is possible.

"Is so!", "Is not!", "Is so!", "Is not!", "Is so!", "Is not!" "Yeah well you're a _____", "Takes one to know one".............................. is not confined to those not young enough to know better. And seldom Iluminates anything.

It's still mostly fun to read the list. A great bunch of folks!

And, of course, there are a few things that may not have been fully explored, so there may be a few posts from me replying to days old posts, but not on certain subjects.

Moose