RE: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime?

Subject: RE: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime?
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:57:14 +0800
Skips, thanks for the compliments :-) Yes, the Zuiko 180/2.8 do have quite
heavy CA, but it only happen on high contrast area (bright spots). It take
excellent portraits, has good color and high resolution but may not as crisp
as the Tamr*n and Nik*n mentioned. It has all the characters I needed and I
can tolerate its CA. If I ever need a clean high resolution shoot (e.g. for
landscape) I will stop it down to F8 or 11. At below link you can see my
test on its CA, at F11 the CA was reduced to a very acceptable level.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/180TEST.htm

C.H.Ling