Re: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime?

Subject: Re: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime?
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:31:22 -0500
I had a 300/4.5 for many, many years until the need for it left me.   It was
every bit the equal of any non-ED lens that I ever used or saw images from.
But it doesn't match the crispness of the shots from the Tamron 80-200/2.8,
which has spoiled me.

I wish that Olympus had reformulated the 300 with IF and ED glass, as Nikon did
for their small 300.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost