Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements....Re: [OM] 55/1.2

Subject: Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements....Re: [OM] 55/1.2
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 09:13:02 -0400
That table is all I could find and lacks descriptive headers, etc. The color changes suggest, suggest only, changes in the coating process which was evolving very rapidly during that period. Again, the color indicates changes in basic chemistry of coatings, glass or both. Are the formulations in the public sector?