RE: [OM] Zuiko 90/2 vs. Tamron 90/2.8

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 90/2 vs. Tamron 90/2.8
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 18:36:12 +1000
> One of the attractions of the Cosina-manufactured Voigtlander
> L & R + Heliar
> lens systems that Wayne Harridge ( and I'm green with envy,
> Wayne) has
> just got, is the remarkable sharpness that that camera / lens
> system delivers.

First film back this arvo, looks very sharp and the DOF with the 15mm is
incredible.  The fall off in brightness towards the corners is noticable
but not objectionable.

BTW, buying from the good ol' USofA was no problem, arrived 5.5 days
after I ordered it and the price including shipping & insurance was
about 1/2 what I would have paid in Oz.

...Wayne