[OM] Partly OT- CosVoigt

Subject: [OM] Partly OT- CosVoigt
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 09:21:47 +1000
Gandy has the best prices anywhere I suspect - Wayne got the L with 15mm deal - I may have infected him (sorry). I've got an L and an R2/trigger winder myself with 15/21/25/50 Nokton. Just ordered the 12mm and the price has dropped again :) A whole kit in a tiny bag! I picked up the 16mm Zuiko yesterday and I'm planning to hand-build an adapter at some stage to use it on a Leica type body like the Voigts by screwing a Leica flange (almost rhymes with orange!) to a cut down and stripped cheap OM teleconverter. Anyone got an old Leica (male) thread adaptor in a junk box? - they're usually a bellows adaptor to reverse a standard lens on a Leica thread bellows.
I've also got a spare T20 if anyone's looking - US$40 (AU$60) plus postage?
So many lenses - so little time.
Pockets are empty.
Bag is full.
Back sore.
AndrewF

which Voigtlander is that?

The 'new' Cosina Voigtlander Bessa L, T, R or R2 cameras.

http://www.cameraquest.com/inventor.htm

Thanks. Yes, that's the one I played with for a few minutes in Singapore
a couple of months ago. 12mm lens / rangefinder. Very very nice. Could cause
pockets to empty.

Andrew