Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM-4 Ti ends at $1,190.00

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM-4 Ti ends at $1,190.00
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:39:15 -0400
And how did Olympus phrase it to the design techs when they decided to make a
"lower" drain board, and made sure there was at least "some" drain? I understand
as they were redesigning the board, they loathed the idea of repeating the OM-2
idea of a "no" drain, always-on board, as this would cause less batteries to be
purchased and be exactly what camera owners wanted.

Larry