Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM-4 Ti ends at $1,190.00

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM-4 Ti ends at $1,190.00
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:01:52 -0400
I've seen some 4s go bad, where the circuit must be replaced.  Sometimes
something as simple as the viewfinder flash LED not lighting requires the
circuit to be replaced.  I wouldn't say it was an unusual number of cameras
though.  Back in the day, I'd just take them to Olympus, they would replace
the circuit for me. Since they won't do them anymore, I don't get involved
(circuit part net is approx. $150) 4s are just worth less. Higher battery
drain, poorer appearance, no super fp.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714