Re: [OM] Re: [Ot] eboy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [Ot] eboy
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:38:26 -0600
At 11:24 AM 8/5/2003 -0400, you wrote:
REPEAT!!!!!!!    DO NOT OPEN!!!!!!   NOT LEGIT!!!!
I fired off the quick note in an effort to keep John from being burned. There was no time to do a web search for one of the numerous news reports on this activity. Look and you will find numerous reports and Fed Govt warnings in the past month. BEFORE you even open, go to the recent post on eBay about this problem. These crooks download 'spy' bots onto your computer to siphon passwords, etc. This is not KK dough, this is about YOUR dough!!!

**SIGH**

Yes, I know. Which is why I recommended that John simply surf to the actual yaBe site and check his account info off of their secure pages. If there's anything amiss, you'll be informed there. As it turned out, the email I got *was* legit. I didn't reply -- I just deleted the email and surfed to the actual site, where the account page informed me of the update I needed to do. (I never did it, by the way -- haven't used eBoy in ages, and see no reason to update the info unless I do use 'em again...)

Garth