Re: [OM] Re: [Ot] eboy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [Ot] eboy
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:24:17 -0400
REPEAT!!!!!!!    DO NOT OPEN!!!!!!   NOT LEGIT!!!!
I fired off the quick note in an effort to keep John from being burned. There was no time to do a web search for one of the numerous news reports on this activity. Look and you will find numerous reports and Fed Govt warnings in the past month. BEFORE you even open, go to the recent post on eBay about this problem. These crooks download 'spy' bots onto your computer to siphon passwords, etc. This is not KK dough, this is about YOUR dough!!!
Bill