Re: [OM] Photoshop Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop Question
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:35:44 +1000
Thankyou for the book recommendation. I'll try and get my hands on it.

As far as I know, the woman that owns the photo still has no idea that
anything is going on, as she was away at the funeral when the photo was
scanned, so there is no pressure on me to produce a masterpiece.

Originally, the cellotape holding the photo together had turned brittle and
fallen off, leaving the photo in nearly two pieces, so the womans husband
just wanted to scan the photo and print it out onto photographic quality
paper as is, marks and all.  The friend he took it to brought it to me
because she didn't know how to work her scanner, and because I'm a soft
touch, one thing led to another...

So far, I have cleaned up probably one third. Even when I'm done, I will
recommend they take it to a professional, even if it's just to see what he'd
do to repair it.

Tracey