Re: [OM] Photoshop Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop Question
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:45:35 -0500
One of the best books is Photoshop Restoration and Retouching -- by Katrin
Eismann, which I highly endorse.  There are large topics on restoration in that
text.  I've read it cover-to-cover and still find tidbits.

If it's such an important photo, I'd have it professionaly restored, which will
probably cost $50-150, depending on the state and amount of restoration work
necessary.  They will get the best result, and you'll get off the hook for
something so important.

Skip