Re: [OM] Radioactive glass

Subject: Re: [OM] Radioactive glass
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:18:19 +0200 (CEST)
Mark,
with all due respect, how do you know your 1.4 is
radioactive? Because of the yellowed glass? Could it
be that yellowing of glass could have other causes
than radioactive decay? Really just asking.

yours clueless,
Thomas

 --- Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx> schrieb: > My
50/1.4 is radioactive and has a SN in the 180k's.