Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:00:13 -0400
I'd try "Goo Gone" instead on the proverbial inconspicuous spot like the inside
of the curve of an A11 (normally hidden).

[While I haven't tested 91 0enatured alcohol on my XA, it left a white residue
on some other black plastic from that era.]

Since your email address says "mindspring.com", I'm thinking a trip to an old
fashioned hardware store, Wal-Mart, or Home Depot for
"Goo Gone" is the way to go.

Lama