[OM] Cam Cane (was 50-250s)

Subject: [OM] Cam Cane (was 50-250s)
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:33:14 +0100
It sounds the same as the one I bought last year.

I've fitted it with the Manfrotto 234RC quick change head. I can quickly snap
the camera in place and swing it over 90 degrees if I need to.

I've just had some slides back (K64 and Elitechrome 100) which I took at
Bristol zoo using the 200mm f/4. We've had a lot of discussion about this
lens's performance, without good support. I must say I was very pleased with
the results from it on the Leki pole.

It has also been a godsend this last fortnight after I trapped a nerve in my
back!

Chris