Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:25:48 -0400
Do you REALLY know the answer?  Are you SURE?

Although I obviously referred to the quote "There's a sucker born
every minute," it actually wasn't P.T. Barnum who said it.
Instead, the statement was made by one of Barnum's competitors who
considered Barnum's sideshow inferior to his own and was peeved at
the number of people paying to get into Barnum's.  I attributed it
to Barnum incorrectly, but deliberately, because if I had said it
was the philosophy of George Hull, I would have had to explain it
and take up too much space.  Which I'm doing now anyway.  :-)

Walt