[OM] Anybody shoot at F22?

Subject: [OM] Anybody shoot at F22?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 21:24:10 +0800
Today, I took a trip to the hot springs, and took a few pictures there, followed by a few pictures at a very big and famous temple in Taiwan.

There was a small waterfall, and I wanted to take a good shot of it, and so I shot it at F22 with a Polarizer on it, at about 1/8th of a second.
This is the first time I've shot at F22.  Eager to see the results..

I'm bidding on a 24mm F2.8, and I just noticed that it only goes down to F16 as compared to my 28mm, which goes down to F22. Am I really losing that much, or no?

Most math tells me that F22's quality is not very good.. I'm wondering if the DOF difference is that big between F16 and F22 that I'm really missing out, or not by much.

Also, I'm wondering... if F16 on a 24mm is pretty much close to F22 on a 28mm.

Albert