RE: [OT] Single malts (was RE: [OM] More E-1 info)

Subject: RE: [OT] Single malts (was RE: [OM] More E-1 info)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:52:56 +0100
I can recommend a visit to the Oban distillery to breathe in the
"atmosphere".

Well, I can recommend a visit to any distillery, but Oban is easier than
most to get to, because it is in the centre of the town.  On the quayside
with open access for Trans-Atlantic shipping!  Get that Zodiac out, Clint!

Piers