RE: [OM] OT Malt filtering, was More E-1 info

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Malt filtering, was More E-1 info
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:00:19 -0600
In an OT thread about clothing a while back some of our UK members were
extolling the virtues of the Tilly hats which I had never heard of. We now
have a local dealer and they are a very nice hat. The wide soft brim should
work well for photographers. The literature mentions one unique record, not
known to have been duplicated by any other hat. One guys hat has been eaten
twice by an elephant, recovered from the discharge each time, and the guy is
still wearing the thing. I hope he washed it.  /jim