[OM] OT Malt filtering, was More E-1 info

Subject: [OM] OT Malt filtering, was More E-1 info
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:47:46 -0700
I thought the single malts were already filtered, what are the Tilly hats for then?

Guess I have to admit I kinda like the personal OT posts like the Lewiston road stuff. Political rants and/or flame wars turn me off, but some of the personal stuff that wanders off topic adds a human dimension to all you disembodied beings. And they usually run down pretty quick. And I agree with Tom, dump the digest, sort by title and just dump the threads 'ya don't like unread.

Moose

Bill Stanke wrote:

P.S. Dan, I am truly sorry if I offended you. I will reminisce with Jim off-line in the future. The Leica list got into a heavy OT discussion of single-malt Scotch and tilley hats, which was finally too much for even me.