RE: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:50:35 +1000
> Bob Fenstermacher [mailto:bobfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Congrats!!! You'll love the Keystone State.  Great fall
> colors,  occasional white winter scenes, lotsa deer, Pocono
> Mountains, and the rolling Amish countryside near Lancaster-not
> to mention covered bridges and Gettysburg.

...and Valley Forge. Gees, I wished I'd convinced my American
tourguides to stop at Valley Forge instead of scooting through
at 65mph. It looked lovely, and much seemed so well (historically)
preserved and laid out (at least as much as I could see at
65mph through the side glass). It looked like a fantastic place
to spend at least a day taking photos...or coming back
repeatedly for that just-right photo. Anyone on OM got
any?

Cheers
Marc (yearning for some OS travel again)
Sydney, Oz