RE: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]

Subject: RE: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:36:02 -0400
Sorry to lose you Tom - from Florida that is.  Ironically, I also left
teaching today (which I've been doing since I got laid off 15 months
ago) and just accepted the Senior Programmer/Analyst position with a
county Sheriff's Department here in Florida.  Maybe the job market is
finally showing some improvement!

Jim Caldwell
For all your PC needs check us out at
http://www.nextdaypc.com/specialty