Re: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:37:03 +0200
Tom,

Congrattulations. It is nice that you have managed to find another
job, which I hope you will enjoy. I have not been to Florida, but
I've been around Pennsylvania a few times, and have grown to love the
place -- as am I sure you will.

...and take it from someone, who grew up in Scandinavia: winter and
snow is beautiful, and your kids are going to enjoy it -- which will
translate into tons of photo-opportunities. Also, landscapes with
frost and snow make good motives too, to keep the zuikos exercised :)

The downside is, that Texas and Florida both invite slightly
different dress-codes than Pennsylvania at winter....I hope you like
shopping...:)

Anyways, congrattulations a lot.

--thomas

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:11:39 -0400
"Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, anyone can feel free to call me a hypocrite. That's the way I
> feel tonight.
>
> I resigned my teaching position today to go back into my field --
> insurance and computers.  I really didn't want to, since I LOVE
> teaching, but the economics said I had to provide better for my
> family.
>
> Upside?  Great job, great company, good pay
> Only Downside?
>
> We're moving away from Florida to Pennsylvania, Harrisburg to be
> exact.
>
> Actually we visited last week and it is a very nice place and I
> think we'll be happy.  We'll just have to learn to love winter.
>
> I start in 10 days, so we have to get the house packed and moved
> QUICK!
>
> Tom

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)